Washburn House is a full-service rehab center located in Worcester, MA. Our drug and alcohol rehab programs focus on the well-being of each individual struggling with addiction. They discover the perfect setting to begin their journey to recover from addiction and substance abuse.
Washburn House Provides Scholarships for College Students
To further encourage and inspire healthy living, we are offering a scholarship to support college students in their academic endeavors. This scholarship will be awarded to one recipient for a one-time reward of $1,000. The scholarship amount will be submitted to the recipient’s chosen university for one semester.
With the Washburn House Scholarship, we are able to encourage the pursuit of education and a meaningful life without drugs or alcohol.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for the Washburn House Scholarship, submit the following information and required essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st:
- First and last name of the student
- Student’s date of birth
- Chosen university or college for the one-time reward to be sent to
- Essay on the topic: mental health help during the COVID crisis
The Washburn House Scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Essay submissions must be 100% original and written by the student applying. Plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- The winning applicant essay will be judged on the impact of their essay, grammar, word choice, and uniqueness of content.
- Essays submitted after August 31st, 2020 will not be considered.
- The award may be revoked at any time if Washburn House determines the submission broke any rules.
- Students may not contact Washburn House to request status updates on their submissions.
- The applicant must be willing to have their essay and likeness published on related websites and social media.
About Washburn House
Our vision is to encourage a new standard of substance abuse treatment. We consistently enhance and advance our treatment programs by implementing the latest in technological, medical, and clinical developments. By doing so, we ensure the best treatment for our clients.
In addition, we seek to bring together the Washburn House community in ways that will enable them to grow as individuals and as a whole. We believe in the power of community—this includes our staff, as well. We realize that by banding together we can build a healthy therapeutic community that assures our clients are never alone.
Our approach to client treatment is specifically tailored to each client’s individual situation. We know that all people in recovery are unique, so we aim to meet them where they are in life’s journey. We encourage our clients to think about the reality of their daily lives and how their recovery will fit into it.
Programs at Washburn House
Critical drug and alcohol addiction treatment cannot be a one-size-fits-all approach. Therefore, Washburn House provides the following programs for successful recovery and rehabilitation into the community:
- Medical detox. This is when the body clears the substance you’ve been using from your system.
- Inpatient drug rehab. Clients live at the treatment facility and receive 24-hour care. There will be group and individual therapy sessions.
- Day treatment. Partial hospitalization programs use individual, group therapy, and sometimes medication.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP). While living at home, clients participate in evidence-based and holistic treatment programs.
Programs are available to men and women over the age of 18. We help individuals manage withdrawal and the beginning stages of recovery in Worcester, MA.
Don’t wait until drug or alcohol addiction has ruined your life or that of a loved one. Contact Washburn House by calling 855.298.3104 to discuss rehab programs in MA.