Information for Healthcare Professionals
Being in the healthcare field, you have many patients with a variety of needs. Some of those needs you will be able to meet, while other patients may need a referral. With the rise in substance addiction and co-occurring conditions, healthcare workers need connections with those in rehab facilities so they may serve their patients well. This Information for Healthcare Professionals will guide you in providing your patients with top-quality, compassionate care.
Information for Healthcare Professionals
Washburn House is a beautiful residential treatment center that serves adults with substance abuse issues. In addition, we provide treatment and services for dual diagnosis.
Our goal and mission at Washburn House are to ensure our patients leave with lasting life and coping skills. We don’t look for just a quick fix, but a long-term solution. To meet that goal, we offer:
- Intense therapy sessions focused on the core of addiction
- Group therapy times that foster community connections and peer relationships
- Transitional skills for moving back into the real world successfully
- Strategies to combat substance abuse and cravings
- Therapy that helps identify triggers and prepares patients with the skills to fight them
- Our residents at Washburn House reenter society with the necessary skills to return to their communities and become mentors and contributors.
Addictions We Service
We are committed to helping people with the spectrum of substance abuse problems. Some of the specific substance addiction programs we offer include:
- Opioid Addiction Treatment Center
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
- Benzo Addiction Treatment Center and Cocaine Addiction Treatment Center
- Meth Addiction Treatment Center
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Center
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment Center
Treatment for Co-occurring Conditions
Co-occurring conditions or dual diagnosis is quite a common occurrence. In fact, approximately half of all people who have substance use disorder also have a mental illness. The severity of the mental illness may vary, but it exists nonetheless. Therefore, it’s critical that these patients have a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses both conditions simultaneously.
At Washburn House, our psychiatric and medical team is equipped to handle the mental health conditions as well as the substance use disorders. Our trained, expert clinicians have the experience to treat the following conditions along with a substance abuse issue:
- Major depressive disorder (MDD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Personality disorders, such as borderline personality disorder (BPD)
History at Washburn House
You’ll come to understand our passion for addiction recovery when you know the history of Washburn House: In 1867, philanthropist, Ichabod Washburn left the house to the community. Its purpose was to provide shelter and help to those who needed it. Our goal is to continue the work that was started over 100 years ago.
Washburn House works with several major insurance companies such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, MultiPlan, Tufts Health Plan, Beacon, and more. In addition, we provide affordable financing options.
Connect With Washburn House
The lovely refurbished Washburn House now serves as quarters for men and women above the age of 18 years old who are seeking treatment for drug or alcohol addiction.
Our mission is to ensure clients have a customized care plan that allows them to fully recover from the pain of addiction. We seek to get to the core of drug and alcohol addiction using proven medical and evidence-based treatment programs, which reduces the risk of relapse.
Join our vision to encourage new standards in substance abuse treatment by helping us consistently enhance and advance our treatment programs. Be a part of a team that is on the cutting edge of the latest in technological, medical, and clinical developments. You will be a part of ensuring the best treatment for our clients.
Now that you have Information for Healthcare Professionals, reach out to us at 855.298.3104.